Your Purse Doesn’t Have to Look Like a Purse
It holds your keys, your cash, and your lip balm. It probably complements your shoes or your belt. But if your purse looks like a purse, you’re missing out on a trend that’s gaining momentum: handbags made to look like anything but.
This season, you can find a purse shaped like a snack, an animal, or even a piece of machinery. To ease into this quirky trend, let the bag be the focus: pair it with an outfit composed of solid colors and sleek lines, such as jeans and a button-down.
1. Grand Tour Wicker Camera; Kate Spade ($178, on sale)
2. Feline Bold bag; ModCloth ($59.99)
3. Gummi Bear clutch; Charlotte Olympia ($797, on sale)
4. Queen of Hearts clutch; Urania Gazelli (price upon request); similar style available at Anthropologie ($998)
5. On the Prowl handbag; Mary Frances ($308)
6. Wireless clutch; Charlotte Olympia ($597, on sale)
Check out more clutches at ideeli.