Olde Oaks Golf Club
Designed with the input of former US Ryder Cup team captain and 1983 PGA Championship winner Hal Sutton, Olde Oaks Golf Club’s 27-hole golf course weaves through 34 acres of wooded terrain teeming with ponds and streams. All three 18-hole combinations span more than 7,000 yards from the farthest tees, though the course’s open fairways offer plenty of space for golfers to unsheathe their driver or airdrop golf balls from remote-control helicopters. Though all three nine-hole layouts showcase plenty of natural hazards that add challenge to rounds, the Cypress and Meadow courses prominently feature ponds and streams, including difficult forced carries on both Meadow’s seventh and eight holes and Cypress’s fourth.
Before rounds, golfers can warm up at Olde Oaks Golf Club’s recently revamped driving range and head to The Grille at Olde Oaks after the round’s final putt and strut to enjoy the social trappings of a full-service bar, burgers, and two televisions.
Course at a Glance:
- 27-hole course designed with collaboration of former US Ryder Cup captain Hal Sutton
- Nine-hole Oak measures 3,622 yards from the farthest tees
- Nine-hole Cypress measures 3,638 yards from the farthest tees
- Nine-hole Meadow measures 3,681 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating range of 75 to 75.2 from the farthest tees (Cypress and Oak 18 features lowest rating)
- Slope range of 136 to 143 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options available
Olde Oaks Golf Club isn't currently running any deals