Without restaurants, waiters would purposelessly wander parks all day, folding swans out of actual swans. Keep their hands occupied with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for an Argentinean-inspired dinner for two (up to an $82 total value)
- $75 for an Argentinean-inspired dinner for four (up to a $164 total value)
Dinner includes the following per couple:
- One appetizer (up to an $18 value)
- Two entrees (up to $24 value each)
- Two glasses of wine or beer (up to an $8 value each)
Appetizers include the Argentine-pulled curd provolone cheese and homemade empanadas. Choose from entrees such as crab ravioli in vodka pink sauce and pan-seared tilapia. See the full menu.
1401 Argentinean Bistro
Like the red cape of a matador attracts a bull, the bright-red awning at 1401 Argentinean Bistro beckons to diners. Once lured inside, guests find plates piled high with "Argentinean dishes mixed with Italian inspiration," as noted by the Miami New Times. Patrons relax in the casual eatery as they nosh on housemade pastas, slow-cooked sauces, and that most sacred Argentinean meal: grilled meats. Dinner service gets an extra surge of energy on Thursday and Friday nights, when live music fills the room from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.