Red Skelton Tribute Show - Westin Casuarina Hotel
$20 for a VIP Ticket for the 2 p.m. Show at Red Skelton Tribute Show
In a Nutshell
The Fine Print
Expires Nov 18th, 2012. Limit 1 per person, per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. See the rules that apply to all deals.
The Groupon Guide to: Rhyming Sayings about Musical Genres
Everyone knows Duke Ellington’s famous lyrical throwing down of the gauntlet: “It don’t mean a thing if it ain’t got that swing.” But what most people don’t know is that every genre of music has since answered Mr. Ellington’s assertion. Here are their rhymes:
- “If the music’s not punk, it’s stupid boring junk."
- “If it ain’t rock ‘n’ roll, throw it in toilet bowl."
- “Music not classical is certainly crass, not droll."
- “If it ain’t Afro-Caribbean jazz, don’t expect razzmatazz."
- “If it isn’t dubstep, * the sound of computers from the '80s falling down some stairs onto many scared dogs *."
- “If it ain’t post-industrial Nordic death metal, it is a baby’s sadness."(translated from Norwegian)