Like hearts, wineglasses are fragile, full of goodness, and frequently broken. Live life to the brim with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$79 for one ticket to the Pairsine Deluxe food and wine pairing competition on Thursday, November 7 at 6 p.m. (a $135 value)
- Gourmet food and wine pairings
- Festival glass made by Riedel
- Signed copy of Dining at The White House by former White House chef John Moeller<p>
$99 for one VIP ticket to the Grand Tasting on Friday, November 8 at 4 p.m. (a $150 value)
- Early VIP access
- Entry to VIP lounge with premium wines and spirits
- Two-and-a-half hour chef station
- Admission to up to three educational seminars or guided tastings (Riedel glass tasting available for an additional $75 fee)
- Riedel VIP wine glass and VIP gift bag (while supplies last)<p>
2013 Denver International Wine Festival
The very first Denver International Wine Festival featured 350 wines from 17 countries, and resulted in Mayor John Hickenlooper declaring the span of the event "Denver Wine Week." Today, the festival moves beyond the vine to offer beer, cheese, and gourmet food tastings as well, a combination that attracts such celebrity guests as Top Chef–winner Hosea Rosenberg and chef and restaurateur Kelly Liken.
Omni Interlocken Resort
500 Interlocken Blvd.
Broomfield, CO 80021Get Directions