- $65 for one early-bird ticket to the 5th Annual Passion for Fashion presented by Groupon (up to $100 value). Be one of the first 200 people to purchase before the ticket price raises to $75.
- When: Friday, December 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Shenandoah Country Club
- Seating: general admission
- Ticket values includes; all fees, donation, open premium bar, hors d'oeuvres, entertainment, and late night snacks.
The fashion show begins at 9:30 p.m., and the event ends at 12 a.m. For information on V.I.P. tables, click here.
Salon pairings, including:
- Eden Revolution with Salon Skye
- 110 Below with Flaunt
- Jewell Clip Luxury Hair Extensions with Mandy Rose Makeup
- Hermz Boutique with Salon Orchard
- Lexi Drew with Figo Salon
- Essence Clothing with Beauty Lounge
- Bricker Tunis Furs with Salon Bliss
- Lace Boutique with J Dell Hair Studio
- Sam Michael’s Mens with Fiaz Salon
- Roma Sposa Notte and Roma Sposa Bridal with Bashar Salon
Click here for a list of sponsors.
5th Annual Passion for Fashion Presented by Groupon
- What you'll see: models strutting down the catwalk, clad in chic ensembles curated by local boutiques
- Who's hosting: Slim from Mojo in the Morning and Elizabeth Ivezaj, the current Miss Michigan
- Who's teaming up: each boutique, such as Eden Revolution, joins forces with one of the area's hottest salons, such as Salon Skye
- Who's soundtracking the evening: local crooner Ben Sharkey, whose crisp jazz standards have earned him a sizable Youtube following and antagonistic haunting from Frank Sinatra's ghost and spin-masters DJ Gene and Chris B
- What you'll eat and drink: hors d'oeuvre and beverages from open premium bar
- Why you can feel good about your night out: portions of the proceeds go to benefit the Alexander and Gabrielle Mansour Memorial Fund, which supports student enrichment programs and activities in the West Bloomfield School District