Electrolysis can be used to remove hair permanently, making it a good choice for anyone tired of shaving or a lumberjack going into the witness protection program. Leave unwanted hair in the past with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $45 for two 30-minute electrolysis hair-removal sessions for a small area (a $90 value)
- $125 for six 30-minute electrolysis hair-removal sessions for a small area (a $270 value)
- $75 for two 60-minute electrolysis hair-removal sessions for a large area (a $150 value)
- $195 for six 60-minute electrolysis hair-removal sessions for a large area (a $450 value)
- Click to see the list of service areas
Nikki, a technician with more than 20 years of experience, uses an electrolysis machine to erase unwanted blond, gray, or red hair. This procedure may not be effective for certain skin hues.
A Bare Beautiful You
Armed with experience and medical-grade equipment, the technicians at A Bare Beautiful You focus on getting rid of excess hair. They can use the intense, pulsing beams of the GentleLase machine to get rid of stubble from many areas. Electrolysis, meanwhile, uses electrical currents to help remove hair at the root. This process sparks chemical changes that can effectively destroy unwanted hair, or at least make it rethink its motives. The med-spa also can perform spray tanning, ear piercing, permanent makeup, and eyebrow shaping.