People have all kinds of reasons for wanting to remove their tattoos—the end of a relationship, the start of a new job, or a sudden indifference toward skeletons on flaming motorcycles with dice for eyes and roses for the dots on the dice. Un-ink yourself with this Groupon.
Choose From Five Options
- $59 for one tattoo-removal session for a small tattoo of up to 3 sq. inches ($149 value)
- $199 for three tattoo-removal sessions for a small tattoo of up to 3 sq. inches ($450 value)
- $329 for five tattoo-removal sessions for a small tattoo of up to 3 sq. inches ($750 value)
- $269 for three tattoo-removal sessions for a medium tattoo of up to 5 sq. inches ($600 value)
- $439 for five tattoo-removal sessions for a medium tattoo of up to 5 sq. inches ($1,000 value)
A Change of Art
Dr. Gwendolyn Yates and Christopher Yates co-founded A Change of Art to focus on a single area of expertise: laser tattoo removal. Dr. Yates, who has practiced for more than 15 years, serves as medical director, while Christopher draws upon 20 years of medical sales experience in his role as clinic manager and lead laser technician. There's a third member of their team, too: a Quanta Q-Plus C laser, whose three beams can target tattoos of any color, not just the ones done in invisible ink.
Focusing on such a specific service means that the team also devotes a lot of time to client education. Their web site, for example, has resources such as easy-to-read FAQs and primers that tell guests what to expect.
“Staff is very professional and personable. Office is exceptionally clean. Will definitely return.”
6010 Meadowridge Center Dr.
Elkridge, Maryland 21075