Time shows itself all over the body, but most prominently in the eyes, the hands, and the tally marks that appear on your scalp each year. Erase your lines with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for any one 60-minute facial (a $120 value)
- $119 for any three 60-minute facials (a $360 value)
Clients can pick from the following facials:
- Youth Activator: lifts and contours aging skin
- Detox and Shine Stopper: balances oil for clear, healthy skin
- Skin Healer: restores the defense mechanisms of sensitive skin
- Moisture Madness: intensively hydrates parched skin
- Luminosity Restorer: buffs away dull cells to restore glow
A Good Life Massage Therapy
At A Good Life Massage Therapy, certified massage therapist Danielle DeLeonardo is committed to easing clients' stress and tension. She schedules morning, afternoon, and evening appointments 7 days a week, loosening muscles with eight different types of massages and body-balancing reflexology sessions. During relaxing aromatherapy massages, DeLeonardo employs fragrant Young Living essential oils that have been harvested from shrubs, flowers, and trees. She addresses the discomforts of mothers-to-be with prenatal massages, and performs corporate massages that can increase employees' productivity and decrease offices' paper-airplane traffic.