People select nail-polish shades to suit the season, their outfit, or their urgent need to blend into a berry patch right now. Find a perfect match with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$15 for one Shellac manicure (a $30 value)
- Cuticle trimming, nail shaping, and arm massage
- Chip-resistant polish lasts up to two weeks
$29 for one overhaul pedicure (a $60 value)
- Foot soak, heel scrub, and exfoliation
- Toe-nail cleaning, trimming, shaping, and polishing
- Massage of feet and legs
$35 for one full mani-pedi (a $90 value)
- Cuticle trimming, nail shaping, and regular polish on hands and feet
- Arm massage
- Foot soak, heel scrub, and moisturizer
Upgrades to Shellac polish are available with the last two options for a fee of $5 for hands and $5 for feet.
A Perfect Nail at Aspen Spalon
A Perfect Nail’s head manicurist draws on more than 18 years of experience when pampering hands and feet during her nail spa services. She buffs, shapes, and polishes nails in manicures and pedicures that can be customized with a variety of additional services, such as arm massages, exfoliating scrubs, and LED-cured Shellac polishes that resist chipping, even when carving lifelike self-portraits into park benches by hand.