Iron furnaces were a necessity in 19th-century England, when cold fronts came unexpectedly from the north and everyone was a blacksmith. Fine-tune your forge with this Groupon.
$52 for Pre-Winter Furnace and Heat Pump Cleaning and Maintenance ($110 Value)
- Thorough heating-system inspection and analysis
- Inspection of all electrical terminals and heat-exchanger combustion chambers
- Check of blower motor, drive mechanism, and fan assembly
- Check flue pipe for combustion leaks
- Test and inspect all safety controls
- Gas valve connection and filter check
- Thermostat calibration
- Final combustion analysis test
AAA HVAC Services
Dressed in crisp blue shirts, the technicians of AAA HVAC Services inspect and snuggle up to all brands of heating and cooling systems. The experts conduct annual inspections and listen in to the tender tinkering of each unit to diagnose problems and whisk away barriers to full efficiency. AAA HVAC's temperature tenders pay as much attention to homeowners as they do to their compressors, fans, and industrial-size electric teakettles, gladly sharing advice on proper insulation or confusing system components.
91% of 55 customers recommend
“Service Technician was efficient and discussed the condition of my HVAC systems and explained what the numbers mean.”
“Informative and friendly!”