Restaurants provide you with the three essentials for survival: they serve you food, put a roof over your head, and give you napkins you can make clothes from. Fulfill your needs with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $34 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $68.97 total value)
- $34 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $68.97 total value)
- $65 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $137.94 total value)
- $65 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $137.94 total value)
Dinner includes the following choices from the menu:
- One appetizer per pair (up to a $12.99 value each)
- One entree per person (up to a $27.99 value each)
Chef Lou left Johnson & Wales University with a culinary degree, but another 20 years of education lay ahead of him. At the Federal Hill Club, the Sheraton Hotel at Bradley, and Frigo's, he honed his cooking chops and gained an appreciation for both European and Southwestern flavors. Then, in 2006, with his culinary tastes firmly established and his apron freshly embroidered with "Entrepreneur," he branched out on his own. The result is Abudanza.
Lou's passions come through in his menu selections. A great deal of weight is placed on Central Europe—Italian pastas sing with homemade marinara sauce or oversized meatballs while french-boned lamb chops nod to the traditions of the great Francophiles. But Lou also digs his heels into American soil, rolling out a selection of burgers and Angus steaks. There are even moments where the two continents blend together like an edible Pangea—the Snakebite Pasta, for instance, where jalapenos and cheddar combine into a parmesan alfredo sauce.