Whitewater rafting provides water-based thrills previously only attained by hitching a jet ski to the Loch Ness Monster. Tame mythical rapids with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $87 for a camping and whitewater rafting package for one at Rockin’ River Weekend, May 3–5 (a $174 value)
- $174 for a camping and whitewater rafting package for two at Rockin’ River Weekend, May 3–5 (a $348 value)
- $139 for a camping, whitewater rafting, and zipline package for one at Rockin’ River Weekend, May 3–5 (a $283 value)
- $279 for a camping, whitewater rafting, and zipline package for two at Rockin’ River Weekend, May 3–5 (a $566 value) <p>
The camping and whitewater rafting package includes:
- Two nights of camping
- A full-day Lower New River rafting trip with lunch
- Continental breakfast and dinner
- Live music on Saturday night<p>
The camping, whitewater rafting, and zipline package includes:
- Everything in the above package
- A zipline tour on Sunday <p>
Rockin’ River Weekend takes place May 3 to May 5, rain or shine.<p>
Ace Adventure Resort
Outdoor adventurers raft, zipline, and climb across Ace Adventure Resort's 1,500 acres of wilderness along the New River Gorge National River, staying close to the action with a variety of lodging options. Whitewater-rafting trips satisfy all skill levels and include family-friendly Upper New River excursions with bouncy rapids, swimming holes, and a grilled lunch. Intermediate Lower New River trips balance rapids with calm spots to thrill both beginners and advanced rafters, and the Gauley River provides a challenging adventure with its raging rapids and predatory goldfish. More than a dozen off-river adventure activities send guests ziplining through the canopy, revving through the mud on ATVs, and horseback riding down shaded trails to catch views of the New River Gorge. The lake itself is stocked with big inflatable toys, including waterslides and trampolines for kids. After action-packed days, groups lodge in deluxe cabins outfitted with kitchens and bathrooms or opt for rustic cabins, cabin tents, or sites perfect for parking an RV or roadworthy caboose.
Wow, that was a family memory! I am glad I brought our waterproof camera for a lot of fun memories. The staff were OUTSTANDING.Robert M., Yelp, 7/9/11
97% of 89 customers recommend
“when booking a cottage, keep in mind some do not have bathrooms. you share with the campers.”
“Upgrade to a smaller boat!”
“Lots of fun and great for all ages”
1 Concho Rd.
Minden, West Virginia 25879Get Directions