Gas-powered cars will soon be replaced by electric cars, which will be replaced by two-person motorcycles powered by nightmares. Catch some combustion-engine action while you can with this Groupon.
Choose from 6 Options
Choose from the following experiences:
- $49 for ride-along experience in a BMW M3 ($99 value)
- $99 for a three-lap driving experience in a Sports Supercar (Nissan GT-R or Similar) ($179 value)
- $149 for a three-lap Ride Along Experience in a Premium Supercar (Mercedes SLS AMG, Audi R8 V10, or Lamborghini LP 550 Balboni, or Similar) ($309 value)
- $164 for a three-lap driving experience in a Premium Supercar (Mercedes SLS AMG, Audi R8 V10, or Lamborghini LP 550 Balboni, or Similar) ($329 value)
- $179 for a three-lap Ride Along Experience in an Ultimate Supercar (McLaren MP4-12C or Ferrari 458 Italia or Similar) ($379 value)
- $199 for a three-lap driving experience in an Ultimate Supercar (McLaren MP4-12C or Ferrari 458 Italia or Similar) ($399 value)
Then choose one of two dates: Saturday, October 25 or Sunday, October 26.
Adventure Supercars gets you behind the wheel of some of the fastest supercars on the planet including: Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini LP550 Balboni, Audi R8 V10, McLaren MP4-12C, Nissan GT-R, Mercedes SLS AMG, and BMW M3. Adventure Supercars’ exotic track day starts with a quick informative class about the professional racetrack, and what to expect from the 500+ horsepower cars you are about to drive. After putting on a helmet, you have a professional race instructor sitting shotgun helping you getting around the track as safely, and fast as possible! The super cars all feature a high speed automatic transmission that allows anyone to drive it, no shifting experience needed.
Remember the adventure with in car high definition video of your drive and an in car photo available for purchase at the event. Get the whole family onto the track with professional instructor ride alongs in any of the super cars.
Blackhawk Farms Raceway
15538 Prairie Road
South Beloit, Illinois 61080Get Directions