Getting a facial gives you a break from day-to-day aggravations, such as the sound of all those dogs pawing and scratching your windows. Get a moment's peace with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $45 for a 60-minute European facial (a $85 value)
- $59 for one Groupon, good for one facial and chemical peel (a $110 value)
- $180 for four Groupons, each good for one facial and chemical peel (a $440 value)
The peel can improve the appearance and texture of your complexion by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne. Clients may experience peeling or redness temporarily after the treatment.
Afterglow Skin Care
- Mission Statement: To make everyone feel comfortable in their skin with top-of-the-line products such as Rhonda Allison, and Cirepil wax.
- Services: Facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, waxing, and brow tinting
- Staff Experience Owner and aesthetician is certified to perform chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and full-body waxing
Q&A with Stephanie, Owner/Aesthetician of Afterglow Skin Care
What’s your favorite part about your job?
My favorite part about my job is getting to know my clients and working with them to reach their skincare goals. As my clients' skin gets better, I can tell a big change in their confidence level. It is an amazing feeling to know I was able to help them feel that way.
What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a client?
It is hard to say; I have gotten a lot of great reactions after services. One client's doctor asked if she had Botox, and she could happily tell them she never has, but that it was due to her facials with me that her skin looked so great.
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Staff Size: One person
Parking: Parking lot
Most popular service: Chemical peels
Brands Used: Rhonda Allison
“Very pleasant experience.”
“Great relaxing facial.”
“Pleasant, relaxing, competent facial.”
6100 Westheimer Rd
Houston, Texas 77057