Choose Between Two Options
$19 for a tasting-tour package for two ($74 value)
- Guided cellar tour with barrel tasting of two wines
- Each guest receives a flight of three wines in the tasting room<p>
$39 for a deluxe tasting-tour package for two ($112 value)
- Everything in the tasting-tour package above
- Picnic lunch with handmade gourmet sandwiches, salads, and cookies
- Two keepsake glasses signed by the winemaker
Agua Dulce Winery
Agua Dulce Winery unfurls its trellised vines and winemaking facilities across 90 acres of the Sierra Pelona Valley, effectively extending wine country a few hundred miles south. The grapes rely on the region's cool evening breezes and alluvial soils to maintain the earthy, peppery flavors and restrained acidity that characterize the region's wines. Medium- and high-toasted barrels from France, Hungary, and the United States each lend their own influence to the freshly fermented creations, aging the juice and subtly tweaking the flavorful interplay of rich fruit and restrained spice.
98% of 47 customers recommend
“Prepare to spend more time there after the tour. The giftshop is adorable and they have a delightful outdoor space to hang out in, while sipping delicious vino!”
“Such a wonderful experience! ”
“Steve is so nice and make sure to taste the Port ”
9640 Sierra Hwy.
Agua Dulce, California 91390