While most people know that Italy is shaped like a boot, few realize that Sicily is shaped like an island. Explore the world with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a three-course prix-fixe dinner for two with a carafe of house wine (up to a $104 total value)
- $90 for a three-course prix-fixe dinner for four with two carafes of house wine (up to a $208 value)
Each guest receives the following from a prix-fixe, seasonal menu:
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- One entree (up to a $20 value)
- One dessert (up to a $6 value)
For a quarter-century, Al Boccalino has been a fixture of the Little Italy neighborhood, surprising even regulars with a menu that evolves thanks to its use of fresh herbs, seasonal produce, and prime meats acquired from local growers. In that spirit, even their classic recipes introduce unexpected ingredients: the lasagna is layered with crimini mushrooms, caramelized onions, and béchamel sauce, and the three-cheese ravioli comes blanketed with pistachio-cream sauce instead of marinara or a second helping of ravioli. Beyond pasta, the kitchen also houses plenty of meaty entrees, including veal milanese or prawns with fresh spinach. Guests can take these meals in the well-appointed dining room or conspire over drinks on the patio, where they can linger further with sweet bites of the restaurant's homemade spumoni.