The best sauces, like the best imaginary friends, are rich and from the Mediterranean. Dine alone or with Esmeralda the railroad tycoon with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $32 for an Italian meal for two, valid Tuesday–Thursday (up to a $65.50 total value)
- $32 for an Italian meal for two, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $65.50 total value)
- $64 for an Italian meal for four, valid Tuesday–Thursday (up to a $131 total value)
- $63 for an Italian meal for four, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $131 total value)
- $94 for an Italian meal for six, valid Tuesday–Thursday (up to a $196.50 total value)
- $94 for an Italian meal for six, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $196.50 total value)
Each pair receives one antipasto from the menu (up to a $9.50 value), such as mixed olives, and two entrees (up to a $28 value each), such as pan-fried veal or duck confit.
Al Di La
From the smallest pinch of rosemary to the dining room's warm lighting design, the staff at Al Di La strives to make each visit memorable by focusing on the details. The aromas of northern Italian cuisine waft throughout the intimate dining room, which is decorated with a black-and-white checkered floor, glistening black bar, and tabletops propped up with wine barrels. Here, servers choreograph their movements, carefully balancing plates mounded with tender cuts of meat or pastas tossed with fresh, local ingredients. Whether perched atop a black stool at the bar or basking in orange light on one of two patios, guests are also encouraged to pair their meals with a flight of Italian wine.
This cozy West Ashley Italian trattoria almost singlehandedly revitalized the area years agoJeff Allen, Charleston City Paper, 2012
“good food, excellent service”
“excellent food, good waiter”
“Reservations recommended. But well worth it as the food is excellent. ”
25 Magnolia Rd.
Charleston, South Carolina 29407