Muscle weighs more than fat, making retired bodybuilders nature's best paperweights. Get buff and avoid scattered utility bills with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for an eight-week boot camp for one child (a $130 value)
- Introduces children to general fitness and nutrition
- Enhances motor, social, and teamwork skills
- New workout themes each week, such as obstacle course and plyometrics
- Classes organized by age group
$59 for an eight-week boot camp for one adult (a $340 value)
- 60-minute classes including nutrition program
- Low-impact, varied workouts cater to all fitness levels
The NASM-, NETA-, and Les Mills–certified trainers at Alacrity Fitness understand the difficulty of staying motivated throughout exercise and nutrition regimens. Trainers obliterate boredom during group classes, alternating the workout each week to keep muscles mystified. Using kettlebells, rope walls, free weights, and free-range punching bags, instructors solidify core strength, balance, and flexibility. The team's boot camps for kids recognize the importance of forming healthy eating and exercising habits early on. Sessions operate in a fun and nurturing environment brimming with equipment that engages the senses and obeys the very same laws of physics that adult equipment does.
4585 S Cloverdale Rd.
Boise, Idaho 83709