Car security systems prevent thieves from breaking in and hiding bags of stolen jewels under the dashboard. Protect your jewel-free car with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$149 for a basic Viper security system (a $299.99 value)
- Viper car alarm deters thieves with a shock sensor, start kill, and automatic locks
- Installed by Viper-authorized dealer<p>
$199 for a car alarm with smartphone integration (a $399.99 value)
- Shock sensor, starter kill, and automatic locks
- Includes smartphone integration, allowing you to control the alarm with an iPhone, Android, or BlackBerry device<p>
$499 for a full car-alarm and remote-start system with GPS tracking (a $999.99 value)
- SmartStart system controls the car from virtually anywhere in the world
- GPS tracking locates the car in case of theft or to monitor teens
- Cellular control requires a subscription ($49.99+/year)<p>
Though all options include installation, this deal does not include the required $8.95 shop fee.
Alarms, Etc., along with sister company Tunes-N-Tint, employs professional gadget gurus to bolster vehicles with useful systems. In addition to security systems and name-brand audio equipment, the technicians augment automobiles with remote starter systems, window tinting, GPS equipment, and more. Cars in need of an audio tune-up can belt crystal-clear tunes with a Kenwood CD player paired with four speakers and an auxiliary port to plug in an iPod, MP3 player, or animatronic Frank Sinatra. Sturdy tinting films block 99% of insidious UV rays, and remote-starter systems help drivers ignite engines from the comfort of the own homes. Tunes-N-Tint and Alarms, Etc. also help occupy passengers’ minds, with mobile video screens that fit securely in the headrest, broadcasting favorite movies’ calming dialogue throughout even the most arduous road trip. Both teams consist of ASE and MECP-certified technicians, and include lifetime warranties on their labor.
85% of 248 customers recommend
“Great staff very professional and did a great job on my vehicle ”
“Very professional and extremely nice, great job completed.”
“They did a great job and were very fast”