Dancers use their bodies to express emotions, unlike opera singers, who use their voices, and Punchin' Jack, who only uses his fists. Get an eyeful of art with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $59 for a three-course dinner for two and a flamenco show, valid Fridays (a $110 value)
- $118 for a three-course dinner for four and a flamenco show, valid Fridays (a $220 value)
- $59 for a three-course dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (a $110 value)
- $118 for a three- course dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (a $220 value)
Dinner includes the following:
- Sangria (one pitcher for every two people)
- Any appetizer to share (up to a $12 value)
- A cast-iron skillet of paella valencia per person
- Coconut flan and ice cream per person
Paella valencia features chorizo, fresh Manila clams, mussels, calamari, seasonal fish, shrimp, and vegetables on a bed of herbed saffron rice. Appetizers include chicken-topped chips with Oaxaca-style mole sauce, shrimp ceviche, and deep-fried, cheese-stuffed jalapenos.
Guests should call ahead to check dates and times for live shows.
Alegria Cocina Latina
Dramatic chandeliers, colorful tile mosaics, and a massive replica of Salvador Dali's The Face of Mae West dominate the vibrant dining room and bar at Alegria Cocina Latina. The food is similarly eclectic, representing a wide array of cultures—Spanish, Mexican, South American, and Caribbean. Unexpected combinations include salmon con whiskey, fished from the earth's naturally occurring whiskey rivers, and filet mignon painted with a sauce made from red wine, cinnamon, and mushrooms. There’s a heated outdoor patio should you want to dine al fresco.