The proper way to eat spaghetti is to twirl it around your fork, set that fork aside, get another fork, twirl spaghetti around that fork, and then keep doing that until all the spaghetti is on forks. Fill up on Italian food with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $20 for $40 worth of Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $39 for $80 worth of Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $35 for a punch card for five large one-topping pizzas (a $72.50 value)
- $20 for $40 worth of Italian dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday
- $39 for $80 worth of Italian dinner for four, valid Friday–Saturday
- See the full menu.
Alfonso's Family Trattoria Pizza and Restaurant
Inside the wood-fired oven at Alfonso's Family Trattoria Pizza and Restaurant, mozzarella bubbles atop more than 21 gourmet red and white pizzas. Everything from cheesesteak fixings to homemade ragu crowns those pies, and more than 15 toppings, including hot peppers and bacon, flavor customizable pizzas. Alfonso’s balances its extensive pizza selection with more than 15 regular or whole-wheat pasta dishes tossed with ingredients such as imported parmesan. The BYOB eatery rounds out its menu with other Italian favorites, such as veal piccata, and pizzeria staples, including orders of up to 96 buffalo wings.