Working out can help you live longer, just like learning how to dodge the Grim Reaper's phone calls. Dial up a fitter physique with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for 10 extreme-fitness-makeover classes with a personal fitness assessment (a $200 value)
- $39 for one month of unlimited extreme-fitness-makeover classes with a personal fitness assessment (a $300 value)
Classes are 35 minutes long and take place at the following times:
- Monday and Wednesday at 6 a.m.
- Monday–Thursday at 6:15 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday at 9 a.m.
AllStar Fit Training
It would seem that Josh Guise's personal mantra is "train hard or go home," a motivational phrase he painted right on the wall of the AllStar Fit Training studio. Josh and his award-winning team of trainers specialize in small group classes, hosting up to four people for cross-training sessions that might include anything from kickboxing to body-weight resistance exercises. The sessions are designed to produce noticeable results in 30 days or less, and can be supplemented with personal fitness assessments, nutritional plans, and free weights that don't need to be fed or walked. Josh's intense, results-oriented workouts can challenge even the most disciplined athletes: one regular who comes in 4–5 times a week reported that he still feels physically taxed after each session.