Like a soap opera, a maze involves many twists and turns that can culminate in the reappearance of long-lost characters. Embark on unknown plot lines with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $5 for one run through the human labyrinth for two people (a $10 value)
- $9 for one run through the human labyrinth for four people (a $20 value)
- $13 for one run through the human labyrinth and one mineral-panning session for two (a $26 value)
- $25 for one run through the human labyrinth and one mineral-panning session for four (a $52 value)
- $14 for one run through the human labyrinth for six people (a $30 value)
- $22 for one run through the human labyrinth for ten people (a $50 value)
Runners who navigate the maze and cross the finish line in under eight minutes will be entered in a drawing to win an iPod. (Most people complete the labyrinth in 10–15 minutes.) Children three and under receive free admission.
Amaze'n Big Texan
A trail of breadcrumbs may have helped Hansel and Gretel find their way back home, but it won't help anyone traverse the labyrinth at Amaze'n Big Texan—mostly because they'll have to double back quite a few times to escape the maze. Throughout the 4,200 square feet of jumbled paths, staircases, and tight corridors, visitors must keep their wits in order to find the four hidden checkpoints and cross the finish line. Those who manage to complete the challenge in record time earn rewards such as entries in prize drawings and the lasting confidence to make it through rush-hour traffic. Outside of the center's main attraction, a trough beneath the Big Texan Mining Company's mock water tower lets kids try their hand at old-fashioned gold panning to uncover minerals and fossils.