Games can be simplified to level the playing field for the entire family, like lowering the basketball hoop or replacing all the Trivial Pursuit questions with Who's your favorite uncle? Work on your short game with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for two day passes (a $54 value)
- $49 for four day passes (a $108 value)
- $69 for six day passes (a $162 value)
Each day pass includes:
- Unlimited trips through the giant maze
- Unlimited miniature golf
- One can of gems at the gemstone-panning station
- Choice of playing with super-sized squirt guns or lazer tag in the maze
- Choice of the water walkerz or the bungee trampoline
Amaze'n Steamboat Family Fun Park
You'll see a lot of gleeful, childlike expressions on the attractions at Amaze'n Steamboat Family Fun Park, and not just on the faces of children—guests of all ages take delight in the center's family-friendly attractions. Putt under logs, around rocks, and through an old-fashioned mine over 18 holes of miniature golf, or rocket up to 20 feet in the air on the bungee trampoline. Younger kids shake down pans just like in the Wild West at the gemstone panning station, searching for hidden treasures among the ruddy rocks. After getting dirty, visitors can load up massive squirt guns in the giant maze for a super-soaker battle, or take a turn at the basketball station, where the loser gets showered with icy water. For watery fun that seems to defy the laws of physics, climb inside a water walker—the transparent, human-sized orbs let visitors glide across the water without paying steep tuition fees to a local dolphin.