Though most comic books tell fictional tales about superheroes saving the world, some are just about guys in their mid-40s who can open jars of mustard pretty quickly. Choose your adventure with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $12 for one ticket to the comic con on Friday, January 25, and one mini print (a $39.99 value)
- $20 for two tickets to the comic con on Friday, January 25, and two mini prints (a $79.98 value)
- $25 for one ticket to the comic con on Saturday, January 26, and one mini print (a $49.99 value)
- $12 for one ticket to the comic con on Sunday, January 27, and one mini print (a $39.99 value)
- $20 for two tickets to the comic con on Sunday, January 27, and two mini prints (a $79.98 value)<p>
The comic con runs 3 p.m.–8 p.m. on Friday, 10 a.m.–7 p.m. on Saturday, and 10 a.m.–6 p.m. on Sunday at the Phoenix Convention Center. Children aged 7 and younger enter for free.<p>
Amazing Arizona Comic Con
Comic-book heroes and villains will burst from finely inked pages at the Amazing Arizona Comic Con. With three days of programming, fans of comics, sci-fi, and anime can stoke their imaginations by meeting artists, gaming, or gussying up for a costume contest. Notable guests will include Kevin Eastman, creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and their magical ability to disappear pizzas. Another special guest? Marvel Comics artist Steve McNiven, who helped revamp the Guardians of the Galaxy series. And those are just two of the artists and exhibitors sharing and autographing their work throughout the expo.
84% of 981 customers
“great fun great people a wonderful time”
“Good crowd, great comics, and met the artist. Great time”
“It was great and worth it. It would be great to have more events going on though and maybe an easy way to find the schedule ahead of time. ”
Phoenix Convention Center
100 N 3rd St.
Phoenix, Arizona 85004Get Directions