Dining out can be a great change of atmosphere, especially if you're used to eating your meals hastily in an unguarded meat locker. Have a seat with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a three-course Asian dinner for two (up to a $69.70 value)
- $52 for a three-course Asian dinner for four (up to a $139.40 value)
Each pair receives:
- Two appetizers (up to a $17.95 value)
- Two thai ice teas or bubble teas (up to an $11.90 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $39.90 value)
The menu kicks off with appetizers, such as spiced-duck lettuce wraps, that pave the way for entrees, including seafood curry ($18.95), rainbow chicken ($13.95), and pan-fried red snapper ($19.95).
Amcook Fusion Cuisine
Having just celebrated their grand opening, the chefs at Amcook Fusion Cuisine, a new sushi restaurant, fill their specialty sushi rolls with fresh ingredients such as spicy snow crab, avocado, and sweet mango. In addition to sushi the chefs feature Thai style green curries made with coconut milk and fresh basil and Japanese style yaki soba dishes of stir fried noodles with shrimp, onions, and mushrooms. Amcook Fusion Cuisine also offers an extensive lunch menu with daily specials and a traditional family dinner for Chinese New Year.