Dining out can be a great change of atmosphere, especially if you’re used to eating your meals hastily in an unguarded meat locker. Have a seat with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29.95 for the Amcook sushi experience for two (up to a $72.90 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- Two regular rolls (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Two special rolls (up to a $19 value each)<p>
$49.95 for the Amcook sushi experience for four (up to a $145.80 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $13 value)
- Four regular rolls (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four special rolls (up to a $19 value each)<p> Diners kick off the Amcook sushi experience with appetizers, such as spiced-duck lettuce wraps, before diving into regular rolls, such as the california roll, tuna cucumber roll, and salmon avocado . They then choose from 15 specialty rolls, including the Angry Bird with avocado and hijimi chili powder or the Ocean, which envelops rock shrimp, avocado, and spicy snow crab. See the menu here.<p>
Amcook Fusion Cuisine
The chefs at Amcook Fusion Cuisine fill their specialty sushi rolls with fresh ingredients such as spicy snow crab, avocado, and sweet mango. In addition to sushi the chefs feature Thai style green curries made with coconut milk and fresh basil and Japanese style yaki soba dishes of stir fried noodles with shrimp, onions, and mushrooms. Amcook Fusion Cuisine also offers an extensive lunch menu with daily specials and a traditional family dinner for Chinese New Year.
69% of 188 customers
“Everything was delicious and timely :)”
“Very Hospitable...Prompt Service...Excellent menu...DELICIOUS”
“everything was pretty good, just wish they had beer”
Upper West Side
154 W 72nd St.
New York, New York 10023