Dining out can be a great change of atmosphere, especially if you’re used to eating your meals hastily in an unguarded meat locker. Have a seat with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29.95 for the Amcook sushi experience for two (up to a $72.90 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- Two regular rolls (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Two special rolls (up to a $19 value each)<p>
$49.95 for the Amcook sushi experience for four (up to a $145.80 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $13 value)
- Four regular rolls (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four special rolls (up to a $19 value each)<p> Diners kick off the Amcook sushi experience with appetizers, such as spiced-duck lettuce wraps, before diving into regular rolls, such as the california roll, tuna cucumber roll, and salmon avocado . They then choose from 15 specialty rolls, including the Angry Bird with avocado and hijimi chili powder or the Ocean, which envelops rock shrimp, avocado, and spicy snow crab. See the menu here.<p>
Amcook Fusion Cuisine
The chefs at Amcook Fusion Cuisine are well known for their specialty Chinese ,Malaysia and Thai food. To celebrate the Chinese New Year Of 'Goat', diners can enjoy the taste of these countries' fare with fresh Shrimp, Chinese vegetables, Malaysian nyonya cooking, as well as Thai-style mango and ginger dishes.
69% of 195 customers recommend
“Food and service - very good”
“the Vietnamese summer rolls are the very best lunch special really is special”