Choose Between Two Options
- $32 for sushi meal for two (up to a $73 total value)
- $55 for a sushi meal for four (up to a $146 total value)
Each option includes the following per every two diners:
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- Two regular sushi rolls (up to a $22 total value)
- Two special sushi rolls (up to a $38 total value)
The menu includes appetizers such as spiced-duck lettuce wraps, regular sushi rolls such as the california roll, and special sushi rolls such as the Angry Lobster with lobster tempura, avocado, cucumber, and spicy lobster sauce.
Amcook Fusion Cuisine
Having just celebrated their grand opening, the chefs at Amcook Fusion Cuisine, a new sushi restaurant, fill their specialty sushi rolls with fresh ingredients such as spicy snow crab, avocado, and sweet mango. In addition to sushi the chefs feature Thai style green curries made with coconut milk and fresh basil and Japanese style yaki soba dishes of stir fried noodles with shrimp, onions, and mushrooms. Amcook Fusion Cuisine also offers an extensive lunch menu with daily specials and a traditional family dinner for Chinese New Year.