Choose from 12 Options
$3 for a one-hour fitness class (a $6 value)
- Body Sculpting, Tuesday at 10 a.m.
- Boot camp, Monday at 9 a.m.
- Complete Core, Friday at 9 a.m.
- Karate/self-defense, Saturday at 8:30 a.m.
- Pilates, Wednesday at 9 a.m.
- Pilates, Saturday at 10:30 a.m.
- Rumba dance, Friday at 6 p.m.
- Yoga, Thursday at 10 a.m.
- Zumba, Monday or Wednesday at 10 a.m.
- Zumba, Tuesday or Thursday at 9:15 a.m.
- Zumba, Wednesday at 7:45 p.m.
- Zumba, Saturday at 9:30 a.m.
Glowing neon-red-and-blue wall accents complement the staff members' bright attitudes at American Bodyworks gyms. They strive to make connections with each member, remembering their names and favorite prime numbers, as they guide them through rows of cardio equipment—each with an attached LCD TV screen—and strength-training machines affixed with illustrations on their use. Guests can work out in the daytime hours or swipe their membership key for nighttime access, pushing through free-weight reps while personal trainers sleep inside their resistance-band cocoons.