Though India and Indiana are roughly the same word, their cuisine offerings are worlds apart. Find out the difference two letters make with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$23 for a three-course Indian meal for two (up to a $49.60 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $9.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $13.95 value each)
- One order of bread or one accompaniment (up to a $3.25 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $4.25 value each)
$44 for a three-course Indian meal for four (up to a $99.20 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $13.95 value each)
- Two orders of bread or one accompaniment (up to a $3.25 value)
- Four desserts (up to a $4.25 value each)
Click here to see the full menu.
An Indian Affair
Chef Gary Bakshi, who grew up in New Delhi, has always been smitten with the spices and flavours of India. As a young man, he trained at the five-star Maurya Sheraton Hotel, where he honed the culinary skills that would carry him through the next 20 years working in local kitchens. In 2005, he and his wife Anu decided to bring the sensuous tastes of India to Vancouver, where they opened An Indian Affair. Within the warm, romantic eatery, Gary crafts a menu that's marked by contemporary takes on Indian classics, such as mango chicken topped with crackling mustard seed and chickpea sculptures of Robocop.