Light is actually a spectrum of colors, each with its own healing properties—red tackles wrinkles, blue zaps blemishes, and indigo tries to convince everyone it's a real color. Get illuminated with this laser-light Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $59 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a small area (a $300 value)
- $99 for six laser hair-removal treatments for a small area (a $600 value)
- $89 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a medium area (a $600 value)
- $169 for six laser hair-removal treatments for a medium area (a $1,200 value)
- $149 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a large area (a $1,050 value)
- $299 for six laser hair-removal treatments for a large area (a $2,100 value)
Laser hair-removal treatments target unwanted stubble with pulses of laser light energy that destroy the follicle and help prevent future growth. Each pulse can cause a pinching or stinging sensation on the skin, although numbing cream is available for purchase at the center. Click here to see a full list of valid treatment areas.
Angel Skin is led by New York State board-certified physician Dr. Ferragamo, and this medical orientation is reflected in the clinical nature of the center's services. Most treatments rely on either high-tech equipment—including laser hair-removal systems and microdermabrasion machines—or FDA-approved injectables such as Botox, Juvéderm, and Radiesse. But "clinical" doesn't describe the office itself; soft reclining chairs await inside private treatment rooms, and sculpted angel wings and other angelic images decorate the waiting room and serve as backup modes of transportation in case clients' cars won't start.
This studio is clean and the staff is friendly. They provide you with plenty of information about the laser hair removal process and after care.Cali D., Yelp, 9/10/12
Tips from Groupon Customers
“It's a very good, very friendly, and waited for me till arrived although I was late. ”
“Good and clean!”
“It was an great experience, quick and painless. The technician Danielle was great!”
1250 Hylan Blvd.
Staten Island, New York 10305