People often frame pictures of their favorite things, such as their children or neighborhood children who get better grades. Showcase what matters with this Groupon.
$39 for a 60-Minute Photo-Shoot Package ($300 Value)
Choose from the following locations:
- Philippe Park in Safety Harbor
- Chestnut Park in Palm Harbor
- Sawgrass Lake Park in St. Petersburg
- Lettuce Lake Park in Tampa
Each photo shoot includes:
- 60-minute session for up to six people, during which more than 50 images are taken in styles such as maternity, family, graduating seniors, or newborn (a $200 value)
- Four 4"x6" prints (a $15 value each)
- Two 5"x7" prints (a $20 value each)
- Personalized website that includes a gallery of at least 50 of your proofs, in both color and in black-and-white versions, available for purchase
All prints must be of the same image. Customers can include more than six subjects in the shoot for an additional $10 fee per person. Click here for a list of additional services available for an extra fee.
Angela Clifton Photography
With 40 years of experience between them, the shutterbug husband and wife duo of Brent and Dawn capture life's grandest moments through their work at Angela Clifton Photography. Specializing in on-location shoots illuminated by natural light, they capture the moments that cell phones, or ever the most tenured court painter, can't do justice to. Baby's first steps. The glow of an expectant mother. The playful frolics of a new pet. The family's first trip to the beach. These are brief moment's that the photographers make timeless.
For weddings and engagements, Brent and Dawn's photographs document the romance of two hearts beating at once, and for aspiring models and actors, they create headshots that practically leap into the hands of casting directors. For those who want to understand the art and mechanics of family photography, Angela Clifton Photography offers photo classes that build upon the technical aspects of lenses, lighting, and composition, and include tips on how to work with families for the perfect shot.