$29 for a one-month membership (a $140 value)
- Enrollment fee covered
- 24-hour access to the gym
- One-hour fitness analysis and orientation by a certified personal trainer, including orientation and body measurements
- Access to Anytime Health online, which contains meal and workout planners, activity trackers, exercise videos, and more
- Weekly yoga and boot camp classes
- Unlimited tanning (Maple Road location only)
With thousands of locations all over North America and a ranking of the sixth-best franchise by Entrepreneur, Anytime Fitness is a fast-growing chain of fitness centers that bills itself as "the club for busy people." The gym is open 24 hours per day, seven days per week, and members get keycard access to work out with the strength training and cardio equipment onsite. Personal TVs on treadmills, ellipticals, bicycles, stairmasters, and rowing machines make working out fun, while on-site private showers make washing up easier. Clients can also hit the free weights or dumbbells weighing up to 100 pounds, or have a session with a certified personal trainer to amp up their routine. With an emphasis on cleanliness, efficiency, and friendliness, Anytime Fitness helps its members work out when it's most convenient. When not at the gym, Anytime Health online grants members access to perks such as meal and workout plans, activity trackers, and Q&A forums.