As summer fades, autumn's beauty emanates from the changing hues of a tree's leaves and the gradual reddening of a football coach's face. Revel in the colors of the season with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for a pumpkin-picking excursion for two (a $31 value)
- $35 for a pumpkin-picking excursion for four (a $62 value)
- $45 for a pumpkin-picking excursion for six (a $93 value)
- Hayride (a $3 value per person)
- Pumpkin picking (an $8 value for one pumpkin per person)
- Apple cider (a $2.50 value per person)
- Apple-cider donut (a $1 value per person)
- Feed to give the animals (a $1 value per person)
Open on Saturdays, Sundays, and major holidays.
Apple Ridge Orchards
Each fall, Apple Ridge Orchards opens its gates and welcomes the public to traverse a farm filled with tree-ripened fruit and old-fashioned amusements. In the orchard, visitors pluck from 15 types of apple trees. Tractors pull families and groups on hayrides, traveling to the pumpkin patch where they can pick a gourd worthy of a homemade pie or a carving of Susan Sarandon's face. For fuzzier amusement, kids can pet Apple Ridge’s family of friendly farm animals, or observe honeybees in a glass observation hive.
“Friendly staff, great time picking pumpkins! ”
“The people were friendly and offered a lot of info. My kids had a great time and so did I..We would definitly go back”
“Small, but very nice.....peaceful”