Cover bands look and sound just like the real thing, unlike cover audiences, who are just used mannequins holding up lighters. See the real almost-real thing with this GrouponLive deal.
- Arcadia Rock Fest 2013
- When: Friday, August 16, or Saturday, August 17
- Where: Arcadia Creek Festival Place
- Section: general admission
- Gates open: 5 p.m. each day
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full schedule.
- $5 for one one-day pass (up to a $10 value)
- $10 for two one-day passes (up to a $20 value)
- $20 for four one-day passes (up to a $40 value)
Arcadia Rock Fest
- The tunes Toddzilla churns out: progressive pop with blistering solos and punchy keyboards
- Toddzilla's nemesis: Mechatoddzilla
- Bands the musicians of Bruce in the USA have performed for: Blue Oyster Cult, Meatloaf
- Songs you can expect to hear: "Born in the U.S.A.," "Dancing in the Dark"
- Classics Led Zepagain will most likely tear through: "Kashmir," "Immigrant Song," and "Stairway to Heaven"
- Led Zepagain's most influential fan: Jimmy Page
- Bands the four-piece Lisa Can't Sing brings to life: AC/DC, Van Halen, Pat Benatar, Joan Jett
- Can lead singer Lisa Drzick actually sing?: yes
- Genre the Spazmatics revel in: '80s new-wave synth pop
- Examples of that: A-ha, Men at Work, and Men Without Hats
- Periods of Michael Jackson's career that Who's Bad? hits: the Jackson Five days to the end
- How they make a show of it: glitzy jackets, synchronized choreography, iconic outfits
- Organization the festival benefits: Wright for Kids
- What Wright for Kids does: funds support services for children and families who have been affected by abuse or neglect
“No smoking allowed in certain areas. Make smoking sections. It should be recommended that people do not bring small children or animals (not including guide dogs). ”