Cover bands look and sound just like the real thing, unlike cover audiences, who are just used mannequins holding up lighters. See the real almost-real thing with this GrouponLive deal.
- Arcadia Rock Fest 2013
- When: Friday, August 16, or Saturday, August 17
- Where: Arcadia Creek Festival Place
- Section: general admission
- Gates open: 5 p.m. each day
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full schedule.
- $5 for one one-day pass (up to a $10 value)
- $10 for two one-day passes (up to a $20 value)
- $20 for four one-day passes (up to a $40 value)
Arcadia Rock Fest
- The tunes Toddzilla churns out: progressive pop with blistering solos and punchy keyboards
- Toddzilla's nemesis: Mechatoddzilla
- Bands the musicians of Bruce in the USA have performed for: Blue Oyster Cult, Meatloaf
- Songs you can expect to hear: "Born in the U.S.A.," "Dancing in the Dark"
- Classics Led Zepagain will most likely tear through: "Kashmir," "Immigrant Song," and "Stairway to Heaven"
- Led Zepagain's most influential fan: Jimmy Page
- Bands the four-piece Lisa Can't Sing brings to life: AC/DC, Van Halen, Pat Benatar, Joan Jett
- Can lead singer Lisa Drzick actually sing?: yes
- Genre the Spazmatics revel in: '80s new-wave synth pop
- Examples of that: A-ha, Men at Work, and Men Without Hats
- Periods of Michael Jackson's career that Who's Bad? hits: the Jackson Five days to the end
- How they make a show of it: glitzy jackets, synchronized choreography, iconic outfits
- Organization the festival benefits: Wright for Kids
- What Wright for Kids does: funds support services for children and families who have been affected by abuse or neglect
88% of 16 customers recommend
“No smoking allowed in certain areas. Make smoking sections. It should be recommended that people do not bring small children or animals (not including guide dogs). ”
Arcadia Rock Fest
Arcadia Creek Festival Place
Kalamazoo, MI 49007