Paintings are a window into the artist's thoughts, from Pollock's chaotic canvases to the little frowny faces on each star in "Starry Night." Paint it out with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $17 for a two-hour BYOB painting class for one ($35 value)
- $34 for a two-hour BYOB painting class for two ($70 value)
- $67 for a two-hour BYOB painting class for four ($140 value)
- $22 for a three-hour BYOB painting class for one ($45 value)
- $44 for a three-hour BYOB painting class for two ($90 value)
- $84 for a three-hour BYOB painting class for four ($180 value)
The two-hour classes take place on Saturday at 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m., and the three-hour classes take place Thursday at 6:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
Arctic Crown Canvas
Aiming to "liberate the inner artist" in all of us, sisters Catherine Warden-Daniels and Victoria Bunch founded Arctic Crown Canvas, where the oft-intimidating act of painting a canvas is made wholly accessible. The formula is simple: all visitors have to bring is themselves—and snacks, if they so desire it. From there, Arctic Crown supplies everything, from the paint and brushes to the easy-to-follow instructions and inspirational impersonations of Van Gogh praising everyone's work. The result is a finished product, varying in subject matter, which each participant will be able to take home at the close of the class.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Fun :-) ”
“Great way to show you painting/artistic skills even if you aren't an artist! Great class to take and teacher is very funny and helpful :) Will recomment!”
“highly recommend. great friendly staff, very nice space. kids loved it!”
907 E Dowling Rd
Anchorage, Alaska 99518