Ordering steak at a restaurant sends a strong message to people—you have a healthy appetite, strong teeth, and are suffering from a potentially dangerous iron deficiency. Say it with steak with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for two (up to $83.80 value)
- $70 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for four (up to $167.60 value)
The meal will include:
- One appetizer per two people (up to a $12.95 value each)
- One soup or salad per person (a $2.50 value each)
- One entree per person (up to a $28.95 value each)
- One dessert per two people (up to a $7.95 value each)
Designed specifically for Groupon customers, the prix fixe menu includes appetizers such as mussels marinara, entrees such as chicken milanese, and desserts such as mango cheesecake and flan.
Self-designated the “home of the world’s longest steak,” Argentango Grill blankets every inch of its kitchen’s cooking surfaces with stately slabs of beef, juicy chicken breasts, and flaky fillets of fish. Chefs weigh down plates with the entraña, a hefty 28-ounce skirt steak longer than the lifespan of a butterfly, and the vacio steak, a classic Argentinean flap-meat steak that's Angus certified and weighs in at 16 ounces. Smaller stomachs can find solace in the 10-ounce baby entraña and baby vacio versions.
The restaurant's authentic Argentinean menu also includes the gnocchi del 29, named after an old Argentinean tradition of eating the homemade dumplings on the 29th day of every month with hopes of summoning prosperity and extra napkins from the village over. Patrons can enjoy their meals inside the spacious Argentango Grill or opt for al fresco dining under the shade of oversized umbrellas or the tallest waiter.