Contrary to popular belief, boats are actually much safer than cars, which inexplicably sink every time you drive them on water. Take a proper water road ride with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for a Captain's Club annual membership for two (a $199 value).
- $189 for a Captain's Club annual membership for four (a $379 value).
Membership includes the following perks:
- Complimentary Harbor, Seattle Lakes, and Kirkland Lakes Tours
- $10 Locks cruise tickets
- Two-for-one pricing on Tillicum Village cruise
- Two-for-one pricing on Royal Argosy brunch, lunch, and Dinner Cruises
- A 10% discount on Special Event Cruises, including Murder Mystery, Seafair, July Fourth, and more
- $5 boarding photos
Originally founded as a water-taxi service, Argosy Cruises has set sail around the Puget Sound for more than 60 years. Docked at the historic downtown waterfront, Argosy operates a fleet of ships that can seat up to 600 for a multitude of special events, corporate parties, weddings, and dinner cruises, along with live narrated tours. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner jaunts across the water combine Northwest gourmet fare with skyline views in Elliott Bay for memorable outings. On the St. Patrick's murder-mystery cruise, just one of many special events, patrons solve the mystery of an untimely death just like an Irish detective does—over a traditional meal of corned beef, colcannon mashed potatoes, and irish stew. For a taste of Native American culture, the Tillicum Village cruise—replete with a full buffet and live performances showcasing the beliefs of the Coast Salish—shepherds audiences on a narrated trip to the historically rich Blake Island.