Boats are like rich parents, in that they will float you for a few years while you drift around playing acoustic guitar and working on your coming-of-age novel. Live the dream with this Groupon.
Choose from 18 Options
- $47.95 for one ticket to the Tillicum Village Salmon Bake (a $79.95 value)
- Click here to see all 18 available dates and times.
The four-hour event includes:
- Narrated cruise to/from Blake Island State Park from Pier 55 in downtown Seattle
- Appetizer of steamed clams upon arrival
- Salmon bake and buffet
- Northwest Coast Salish storytelling and dance show
- Free time to explore the island on your own
For more than 60 years, Argosy Cruises’ fleet of cruise ships has voyaged through Puget Sound’s waters, taking passengers on themed public and private cruises. Tours leave daily from downtown Seattle and take guests on a variety of tripss that include sightseeing tours of scenic lakes and locks, murder-mystery dinner parties, and historical lunch tours that shed insight onto Seattle’s early days. For a more involved trek, guests can take the half-day trip to Tillicum Village, the campground of the Suquamish and Duwamish tribes on Blake Island State Park, for a salmon bake, dancing, and storytelling.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Definitely worth more than the price paid! Just wish I had more time to take advantage of all the membership benefits. :-)”
“Extremely well organized, excellent value; the show is wonderful & the meal has greatly improved since my last visit”
“Great fun !”
Central Business District
1101 Alaskan Way
Seattle, Washington 98101Get Directions