When people feel "relaxed," they're actually feeling the sensation of the back cortex of the brain transmitting serotonin to the frontal cortex through a mild sedative, or they've been hit by a tranquilizer dart. Get calm with this Groupon.
$59 for a Mother's Day Spa Package ($137 Total Value)
- 30-minute acai skin-firming facial (a $55 value)
- 25-minute lavender-scented back massage in a single-person massage room (a $45 value)
- 10- to 15-minute peach paraffin foot treatment (a $20 value)
- Take-home body-splash spray, body scrub, body butter, or room/linen spray (a $12 value)
- Healthy snacks and drinks (a $5 value)
Aria 366's massage therapist and aesthetician pries the signs of stress from the grip of muscles head to toe, leaving clients refreshed both physically and mentally. In the single-person massage room, their massages incorporate therapeutic and relaxing modalities accentuated with hot stones, warm towels, or scented oils upon request. To address skincare concerns, facials generate dramatic change by utilizing everything from grapefruit and honeysuckle extracts to ultrasonic therapy and LED microcurrent technology. Body treatments improve skin tone and texture below the chin, nourishing with mineral-rich volcanic ash and sea minerals to leave skin as soft and radiant as a bonfire fueled by silk bathrobes.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“JAMIE IS AN EXCELLENT THEREPIST”
“Lovely place, comfortable atmosphere, Very good service.”
“Hi Jamie, Great job! Beautiful decor and excellent service.”
366 Veterans Memorial Hwy
Commack, New York 11725