When people feel "relaxed," they're actually feeling the sensation of the back cortex of the brain transmitting serotonin to the frontal cortex through a mild sedative, or they've been hit by a tranquilizer dart. Get calm with this Groupon.
$76 for a Fall Spa Package for one (a $150 total value)
- A 25-minute Pumpkin or Apple Berry refresher mask (a $60 value)
- An 8-minute scalp massage (a $10 value)
- A 30-minute apple- or pumpkin-scent hot-stone massage (a $55 value)
- A 10- to 15-minute Pumpkin paraffin foot treatment with a mini massage (a $25 value)
- Complimentary pie and beverages
Aria 366's massage therapist and aesthetician pry the signs of stress from the grip of muscles head to toe, leaving clients refreshed both physically and mentally. In the single-person massage room, their massages incorporate therapeutic and relaxing modalities accentuated with hot stones, warm towels, or scented oils upon request. To address skincare concerns, facials generate dramatic change by utilizing everything from grapefruit and honeysuckle extracts to ultrasonic therapy and LED microcurrent technology. Body treatments improve skin tone and texture below the chin, nourishing with mineral-rich volcanic ash and sea minerals to leave skin as soft and radiant as a bonfire fueled by silk bathrobes.
“JAMIE IS AN EXCELLENT THEREPIST”
“Lovely place, comfortable atmosphere, Very good service.”
“Very nice good deal”