A glowing complexion can be a sign of healthy skin or a sign that you fell asleep near a trashcan fire. Brighten up with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$59 for a 60-minute anti-aging pumpkin-enzyme facial (a $115 value)
$39 for a 60-minute facial of your choice (up to a $98 value)
$115 for three 60-minute facials of your choice (up to a $294 value)
Choose from the following:
- Harmony facial to stimulate cell turnover to reduce signs of aging
- Calm facial with a moisturizing mask and gentle massage to soothe sensitive skin
- Purity facial to clear blemishes and excess oil
- Hope facial to diminish age spots and sun damage
- Good Fortune facial to deeply cleanse men’s skin
Arizen Day Spa
Before she became an esthetician, Kristine served as a model. Noticing the value of radiant skin, she took an interest in the field of aesthetics and enrolled at the Southwest Institute of Natural Aesthetics. Her studies cemented her passion for skincare, and deepened her knowledge of curative botanical ingredients. Whether coating faces in pumpkin-based enzymes or jack-o-lantern guts, Kristine improves skin the natural way—without the help of artificial compounds or harsh preservatives. To this end, she's allegiant to the Rhonda Allison product line, which largely consists of food- and plant-derived cleansers, lotions, and masks. Kristine integrates these products into various treatments such as facials, chemical peels, and waxes.