Great art can transport a person away from his or her troubles, whether they are financial, romantic, or shipwreck-related. Learn a do-it-yourself method for evocative escapism with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$35 for a two-hour BYOB Artful Experience class (a $79 value)
- Adults bring beverages and snacks
- Fill canvases with a millpond or bouquet of roses
- See the class page for times, locations, and monthly themes
$35 for a two-hour adult art-fundamentals class (up to an $89 value)
- Tutorials for graphite, acrylic, watercolor, and oil media
- See the class page for times, locations, and themes for each subject
$35 for two one-hour children's art classes for kids aged 6–12 (a $98 value)
- Watercolor and acrylic techniques
- Adults may attend class with their child by purchasing an additional Groupon
- See the class page for times and locations
Art Classes with Tina Steele Penn
Raised by a mother who believed in each person's innate artistic abilities, accomplished brush master Tina Steele Penn harnesses that sentiment, a lifelong love of art, and a fascination with color to guide others toward their inner Monets. Within her two studios, she crafts a welcoming atmosphere where artists of all skill levels can tap into their imaginations and unleash creativity and imprisoned winged dragons. Her classes and workshops encourage students to delve into media such as acrylic, watercolor, and oil paints, whereas her private sessions guide pupils toward their individual goals through one-on-one guidance.