Maintaining your hair and skin can help project a professional image more easily than sewing a three-piece suit from business cards or replacing your head with a briefcase. Finesse your façade with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$29 for a shampoo, haircut, and blow-dry (a $70 value)
$39 for a choice of Botanical Treatment, haircut, and blow-dry (a $100 value)
- Clients purchasing this option will also receive a complimentary $5 voucher to be used during their visit; voucher can be applied toward Aveda haircare products or an extra service.
$49 for a haircut with Zero N Gloss treatment, blow-dry, and a Perfecting Plant Peel facial treatment (a $125 value)
- Clients purchasing this option will also receive a complimentary $10 voucher to be used during their visit; voucher can be applied toward Aveda skincare products or an extra service.
Stylists sculpt accentuating dos, working with the client to determine personal tastes and desires.
Asanda’s salon services combine with Aveda’s breakthrough plant micro technology during signature Botanical conditioning hair treatments designed to penetrate strands with intense moisture or to repair and restore balance to the scalp. Each botanical treatment begins a potent sensory experience with a scalp, neck, and shoulder massage enhanced by up to 12 aromatherapeutic oils to increase scalp circulation and target pressure points that may harbor tension. Clients may choose any one of four options:
- Dry Remedy treatment: improves dry hair up to 86% with the power of buriti and pomegranate oils, leaving strands soft, silky, and shiny
- Damage Remedy treatment: uses quinoa protein and amino acids derived from sugar beets to reverse up to 84% of damage and leave strands strong, supple, and healthy looking
- Scalp Remedy treatment: combines deep detox cleansing, scalp massage, and wintergreen-derived salicylic acid to gently exfoliate and remove buildup that can inhibit hair health
- Invati treatment: reaps the energizing powers of turmeric and ginseng along with massage to boost microcirculation and reduce hair loss
The Perfecting Plant Peel, on the other hand, relies on a 30% glycolic solution to exfoliate complexions without irritation. The peel also smooths and evens out the skin tone, along with aiding to reduce the production of wrinkles and fine lines. The Zero N Gloss service helps hair of all hues to achieve long-lasting luster and silky shine, regardless of whether it’s been color-treated. Treatments are finished off with a blowout to achieve a go-out glow.
Asanda Aveda Spa Lounge
Located on the corner of Broadway and Houston, Asanda Aveda Spa Lounge fits right in with its fashion- and beauty-centric SoHo surroundings. The salon invites clients inside with striking, squeaky-clean white decor, high ceilings, and sparkling crystal and Murano-glass chandeliers. The staff of stylists channel the salon's bright, modern aesthetic into chic styles and a menu of aesthetic services that harness the power of botanical-based Aveda products.
Massage and facial rooms accented with soft mood lighting and music comprise two-thirds of the lounge's 5,000-square-foot space, where aestheticians and massage therapists offer a full menu of Aveda face and body treatments.
Having already established itself in SoHo as an award-winning beauty destination, Asanda Aveda Spa Lounge has opened its second salon & spa in Uptown at the corner of Park Avenue and 56th Street. This brand new location provides customers with an even higher level of luxury. The 6,000-square-foot facility boasts over-sized rooms, hydraulic massage beds, lockers, showers, and a separate spa relaxation room. On sunny days you'll enjoy a private courtyard deck area where you can unwind before or after services.
I love this salon. I always receive 5 star treatment.Savvy Socialite G., Yelp, 9/24/12
Bottom line: Great team of staff, impeccable techniques, management that cares, I can't wait to come back again.Sui B., Yelp, 9/8/12
This Soho refuge offers luxurious natural treatments that won’t force you to surrender an entire paycheck.Time Out New York review
The front part of the spa is a busy hair-and-nail salon, while the back area provides a complete respite from the busy SoHo streets below.amNY feature: "New Spots to Get Your Zen On"