Your feet and hands need as much attention as you would give a small child or a penguin you are somehow forced to take care of. Pamper yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for one manicure and pedicure (up to a $100 value)
- $69 for two manicures and pedicures (up to a $200 value)
- $99 for three manicures and pedicures (up to a $300 value)
Each of the above options is valid for one of the following mani-pedi treatments:
- Shellac: an 85-minute classic treatment enhanced with chip-resistant polish
- Chakra: a 75-minute treatment that employs chakra-balancing blend aromas, a hand massage, and a chakra foot-reflexology massage
- Caribbean: a 75-minute treatment that draws upon the botanical ingredients of the Caribbean to condition the nails, cuticles, hands, and feet as well as an exfoliating paste and warm seaweed mask to smooth and rejuvenate
Asanda Aveda Spa Lounge
Asanda Aveda Spa Lounge's aestheticians and massage therapists offer a full menu of Aveda face and body treatments at two locations. Located on the corner of Broadway and Houston, the original location fits right in with its fashion- and beauty-centric SoHo surroundings. The salon invites clients inside with striking, squeaky-clean white decor, high ceilings, and sparkling crystal and Murano-glass chandeliers. The staff of stylists channel the salon's bright, modern aesthetic into chic styles and a menu of aesthetic services that harness the power of botanical-based Aveda products. Massage and facial rooms accented with soft mood lighting and music comprise two-thirds of the lounge's 5,000-square-foot space.
At the Uptown location—on the corner of Park Avenue and 56th Street—customers enjoy a new 6,000-square-foot facility that boasts over-sized rooms, hydraulic massage beds, lockers, showers, and a separate spa relaxation room. On sunny days you'll enjoy a private courtyard deck area where you can unwind before or after services.
The salon was well-kept, clean and it felt like a calm oasis in the middle of a chaotic SOHO.Nance H., Yelp Elite '12, 7/9/12
Bottom line: Great team of staff, impeccable techniques, management that cares, I can't wait to come back again.Sui B., Yelp Elite '12, 9/8/12
This Soho refuge offers luxurious natural treatments that won’t force you to surrender an entire paycheck.Time Out New York review
The front part of the spa is a busy hair-and-nail salon, while the back area provides a complete respite...with a comfy, tranquil lounge and treatment rooms.amNY feature: "New Spots to Get Your Zen On"
New York, New York 10012Get Directions