Your feet and hands need as much attention as you would give a small child or a penguin you are somehow forced to take care of. Pamper yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for one manicure and pedicure (up to a $100 value)
- $69 for two manicures and pedicures (up to a $200 value)
- $99 for three manicures and pedicures (up to a $300 value)<p>
Each of the above options is valid for one of the following mani-pedi treatments:
- Shellac: an 85-minute classic treatment enhanced with chip-resistant polish
- Chakra: a 75-minute treatment that employs chakra-balancing blend aromas, a hand massage, and a chakra foot-reflexology massage
- Caribbean: a 75-minute treatment that draws upon the botanical ingredients of the Caribbean to condition the nails, cuticles, hands, and feet as well as an exfoliating paste and warm seaweed mask to smooth and rejuvenate<p>
Asanda Spa Lounge
Asanda Spa Lounge's aestheticians, massage therapists, and stylists offer a full menu of Aveda face, hair, and body treatments at two locations. Located on the corner of Broadway and Houston, the original location fits right in with its fashion- and beauty-centric SoHo surroundings. The salon invites clients inside with striking, squeaky-clean white decor, high ceilings, and sparkling crystal and Murano-glass chandeliers. The staff of stylists channel the salon's bright, modern aesthetic into chic styles and a menu of aesthetic services that harness the power of botanical-based Aveda products. Massage and facial rooms accented with soft mood lighting and music comprise two-thirds of the lounge's 5,000-square-foot space.
At the Midtown location—on the corner of Park Avenue and 56th Street—customers enjoy a new 6,000-square-foot facility that boasts over-sized rooms, hydraulic massage beds, lockers, showers, and a separate spa relaxation room. On sunny days you'll enjoy a private courtyard deck area where you can unwind before or after services.
Learn more about Asanda's menu of spa treatments from Groupon's beauty blogger Favin.
85% of 5,937 customers recommend
“Great customer service! My stylist was so knowledgable and friendly and my highlights came out great! ”
“Amazing services will return again ”
“What a beautiful serene environment. From the minute the elevator doors opens it smells divine. I had no waiting time & was whisked away to my comfortable chair with...”
“What a beautiful serene environment. From the minute the elevator doors opens it smells divine. I had no waiting time & was whisked away to my comfortable chair with some hot tea & the pampering began. Scalp massage, shampoo & massage, cut & blow dry”
New York, New York 10012Get Directions