Bodybuilders visualize lifting a weight before actually lifting it, just as businessmen visualize leading a meeting before actually riding in on a stallion. Appear majestic with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a one-month Gold membership (a $129 value)
- $55 for a two-month Gold membership (a $258 value)
The Gold membership includes:
- Access to the duplex fitness center
- Unlimited group exercise, water exercise, and spin classes with no more than 18 students per class
- Unlimited swimming in 50-meter Olympic pool
- Access to members-only locker room with steam room and sauna, and babysitting services (for an additional fee)
Membership office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The nonprofit Asphalt Green keeps children, teens, and adults in shape with an array of fitness, swim, and sports activities and programs. Members enjoy full access to a 15,000-square-foot duplex fitness center lined with Precor and Technogym equipment, including treadmills and ellipticals with built-in TV screens. In the gym's weightlifting area, patrons can take a breather between reps as they gaze at picturesque views from the gym’s adjoining roof deck. Swimmers of all abilities glide through the 50-meter Olympic-sized pool, once home to Olympic bronze medalist Lia Neal and currently the home of the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.
Those opting for fitness classes can choose from 80 different sessions weekly—from Zumba and Pilates to martial arts to swimming. The gym also offers training programs and seminars for triathletes, a variety of community outreach programs including adaptive swim for veterans, and kid-focused summer and sport camps to keep young ones from making bad decisions, such as using chewing gum to plug up holes in dams. Patrons can also take advantage of the center’s babysitting services, which are open to children ages 6 months to 6 years.