For thousands of years seafood was a delicacy reserved for kings, presidents, and people who got rich from inventing an app. Take advantage of the new law that allows everyone to dine like web developers with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$65 for dinner for two (up to $130 value)
- One appetizer (up to $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to $39 value each)
- Two desserts (up to $8 value each)
- One bottle of house wine ($24 value)
$125 for dinner for four (up to $260 value)
- Two appetizers (up to $12 value each)
- Four entrees (up to $39 value each)
- Four desserts (up to $8 value each)
- Two bottles of house wine ($24 value each)
See the full menu.
Recently renovated, Assembly Steahouse's—well-reviewed on NorthJesery.com—interior still retains the classic steakhouse look, with burgundy carpet and wood tables, and the menu still offers a good balance of surf and turf. The restaurant's old standbys such as miso-glazed beef and shrimp kabobs, grilled orange-ginger salmon, and prime new york strip steak are all the more flavorful. To pair with menu selections, the bar shakes up 15 specialty martinis, such as the Basic Naked—just gin and olives—or the Bikinitini, made with Malibu rum and pineapple juice and garnished with a bandeau top.
495 Sylvan Ave.
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632