Choose from Six Options
- $37.99 for a 75-minute athletic massage with aromatherapy (an $85 value)
- $37.99 for a 75-minute rotator-cuff massage with aromatherapy (an $85 value)
- $39.99 for a 75-minute migraine massage with aromatherapy (an $85 value)
- $45.99 for a 75-minute Thai Yoga massage with aromatherapy (a $100 value)
- $59 for a 90-minute Jump Start massage with aromatherapy (a $130 value)
- $79.99 for two 75-minute migraine massages with aromatherapy (a $170 value)
The Jump Start massage works through the entire body to identify knots and tight muscles so an effective treatment strategy can be developed. Athletic massages work to restore muscle elasticity and range of motion to tight or damaged muscles. The Thai Yoga massage stretches every muscle and joint in your body, migraine massages work to prevent migraine headaches, and rotator-cuff massages focus on the rotator cuff and shoulder.
Though originally developed for professional athletes, Athletes4Life, LLC’s massage programs aren’t just for those scoring touchdowns or putt-putting about town. Rather, the center’s licensed massage therapists fuse a range of modalities—including Swedish, Thai Yoga, and Hawaiian lomilomi—to inspire holistic health while quelling everyday stresses, aches, and pains. Of course, owner Jim does have a few specialties: obliterating migraine headaches and healing pain caused by neck, shoulder, and rotator-cuff problems.
Five-massage therapy packages are designed to compound the overall health benefits of massage over time, and à la carte treatments can get the body prepped for a physically trying event, such as a 5K or Law & Order marathon. Jim also aims to boost immune systems with quick, 10-minute immune-system massages, and his specially formulated Caribbean Spice seasonings spice up everyday meals while promoting metabolism.